Tuesday, April 5, 2011

And so the plot thickens

OH MY GOD DIRTBAG AWKWARD

well this is odd. BlogBear has gone to bed before me. She wished me good luck with finishing my Lit essay and was gone before i had time to reply. I don't actually have any intentions of doing it tonight. I don't know where she got the idea from that I would. I mean, yes it was due a very long time ago but she should know me better than that. Although how can she truly know me when I'm not in bed yet. I seem to be acting unlike myself. or rather like my old self.

Since I'm not busy writing an essay I'll take a moment to say a few things about two things australians seem to love and which i don't particularly.

1. Jeggings

I think that they hit off so well with the general australian populace because the general australian populace is really dumb. I beleive that they're under the impression that jean leggins are the step above skinnylegged jeans in terms of being tight, and of course tight means pulls your fat in which equals skinny (er). But infact, leggings don't work in the same way as jeans. Denim is strong, sturdy and thick material. Whatever leggings are made of (I'd say lycra but i saw a particularly heinous breed of jeggings by Ed Hardy and god knows what they were made from) is not. They are thin and elasticy and that's why they're so comfortable. You see, leggings do not work in the same way that skinnylegged jeans do because rather than pull your fat in, it allows it to wobble all the while moulding around your cellulite dimples. In these people's minds the skinnylegged jeans was the biggest innovation the fashion industry had ever seen until it got out done by the miraculous jean legging, "oh my it's just the tightest kind of jeans ever!!"- NOT

2.Miranda Kerr
God, everybody just loves Miranda Kerr, don't they. Well you know what, no only really Australians do. The Australian media loves to make out like she's doing so well on the international runways and so what if she is, those people are dumb too. Not really, I'm just really angry. My problem with Miranda Kerr is that i believe most people only like her because they've been told she hot. That's it, been told! She is constantly being labled as the hottest chick out but really I've seen waaaaaaaaaaaay hotter, way hoter australians even. Everyone thinks that just because she's a Victoria's Secret Angel that she's this mega babe. Uh-huh. Have you seen how hot the angels used to be. There aren't tits anymore, only push up bras. These girls are no where near as hot as they used to be, even doutzen's gotten skinnier. So my point is you can't just say she's an angel therefore hot because these angels are nothing compared to the old standards.

So there's her 'hot' body gone. Next, her face. Have you even looked at her face? I doubt it. And if you have it's only to see her dimples which aren't the good kind but rather the fucked kind which pinch at your like taylor swift's eyelids. gross.

I only say all this because I'm sick of EVERYBODY loving Miranda Kerr. I don't believe it. I understand that everyone has differences in opinion just like how BlogBear used to tell me Hana Soukupova was ugly. Fair enough, I came to accept it but the thing is, THIS ISN'T YOU OWN ACTUAL OPINION!!! You are just being fed this idea that Mirana Kerr is hot. There are so many hotter girls out there. Also if you're going to use that she's now on the international runways so she's therefore doing somethign right as one of your points, sure, and then look at her alongside all the other models and realise they shit on her. seriously.

Originality written: 9/8/10

1 comment:

  1. We're told Miranda Kerr is hot because Miranda Kerr is hot.

    ReplyDelete