Thursday, April 7, 2011

Risky Buisness


University... alright. so i was going to write a post about how university sucks because if you dare to make friends and they end up to be creeps you're kinda stuck "knowing" them and then you may be forced to sit with them in lectures or just seeing them around the campus could become really awkward, therefore stating that making friends, wait not even that, TALKING to people at uni is very risky... HOWEVER. right as i opened this post a boy who I've nicknamed Marc or Cutie with the Lisp and who I don't actually know but I've stared at him on my bus a few times and maybe spied on him with his girlfriend once (le chagrin) just entered the room I'm in.
Now... a different risk to the one that I had originally meant to explore in this post has arisen.... can he see what I'm writing o0oO0oO0o0o0O00ooOo

No comments:

Post a Comment