Monday, July 19, 2010

Less is not always more

Lately I've been so tired but also very well and happy. I stay up until the early morning and wake up at noon.

Whenever I want to write I'm too tired to write it because I know I won't finish writing to see it through to the end if my eyes are drooping and all my joints, carpal to metacarpal, are sore. I hate that.

My bed is where I spend most of my time now. I literally barely touch the ground with my bare feet lately. I'm always above, high on a level, that is built above of another level, on a mattress, on a bed stand.

I packed my eye bags last night,
Zero hour, 6 am,
and I'm gonna be high as a kite by then,
I miss the earth so much... I miss my life.
It's lonely here in bed,
on such a timeless dream.
and I think it's gonna be a long, long time...

"Yes. No Maybe. I feel sometimes I should elaborate more. But often there's nothing more to say."

No comments:

Post a Comment