Thursday, February 18, 2010

Do The Right Thing

I'm doing this to be wasteful, to be spiteful. I'm not backing down because I still get the dress, I still get the shoes, you still get the cost. In the end you lose. You won't have any fun. You'll have the hate of someone you're supposed to love and be loved by in return.

This is my killer instinct. This is me winning the year. This is you bowing down to me and throwing money at my feet. This is what you always wanted, but you're still losing.

This works for everyone whom I care about. There will be more room to separate the good from the bad, the friends from the foe.

Watch me bare my teeth now parents, because in two night's time I cry.

Take a leaf from your son's book,
you incredibly rude, inconsiderate, unhilarious, phone grabbing, loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment