Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Can Hear Big Love And I Want In

Hey you... uh-uh. So there's Adam, God. The all mighty, the greatest, knows the chords to please himself, the lord. A Blessed face to shine upon him, yes. Tick that box, mark that cross. The father, the son and my holy spirit has fluttered away. I'm standing and staring. Suddenly I'm kneeling. I'm kneeling and looking up at you, I open my mouth and sing!

After you comes the flood!
The next lot are everywhere. They're seeping, they're crawling up all the walls. Everywhere! So much so that they've even become you. Seriously. So the city is flooded hey? It almost doesn't make sense for me to have such a dry mouth. And you? If babies are meant to drool, why's your mouth so dry? I know why, cause I love you and I'm a creep! I'm a predator! I shouldn't have a clean footpath to my front door. Those scribblings and doodles all over my walls like nails in a bedhead should be out warning the neighbours.
Yeah, the law's my flood gate but I've got pales of a type and them plants have got roots.

1 comment:

  1. Blessed art thou among women,
    and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
    Jesus.

    ReplyDelete