Monday, April 26, 2010

Sit and stay like the dog I am

Thought I'd inform you, da reader, that I haven't left my house since Friday afternoon. So uh, by the time I leave tomorrow morning that would have been about four days I've racked up. I literally have not left the compound of my house. I think I went ouside once to bring in the grocery but never did I dare set foot on the road (or anything beyond). I think I may have showered once as well... wait let me think, yeah I think once. I haven't accomplished anything this weekend. I didn't leave to see anyone, to make any ends meet. The ends met me.

Oh and I have decided that I want to start a hat collection. I don't know whether I'll follow up on this but uh, Dirtbag and I have our eyes on two sexy pairs of fluffy animal print (leopard I think) beret/beanie/hat thangs. They will bless our heads this winter. I should start wearing my Coca-Cola hat out but it gives mean hat hair and isn't really practical. I also really, really want a leather cap and an american flagged scarf but not silk - the result from excessive youtubing.

Seeeeeeeeeeeeya in the sunlight suckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment