Monday, May 17, 2010

Errrrr I'm gonna suck some sleepless cock

Dirtbags been going to bed at like insanely childish hours lately. I have a secret theory that Dirtbag is living a double life as a stripper saving up for uni fees OR perhaps just has another blog that they constantly post on throughout the late hours till dawn. Yeah anyway she's in a pretty enviable position because damn she's sleeping and I am not. It's currently 2.55am as I write this, I am watching How I Met Your Mother and eating cereal. I'm not very tired but theres a pretty good chance I will be tomorrow. I'm gaining this really shit habit of doing nothing throughout the day/afternoon/night. I pretty much start any work at about midnight. I think the reason I stay up late is that because I can never do work early in the morning because I have no will power to wake up early to do work. So instead I stay up late to do work BUT I have this weird sinking panicky feeling if I ever look at my work in the eye so I just keep on putting it off. I go on Facebook but mostly I waste my time on blogs, YouTube and online shopping. Yes don't tell me all about (DAMN I just silently freaked out because I thought someone just woke up but it was my dog. ) the negative things about lack of sleep because I just fucking googled it and found the following:

In general, the effects of sleep deprivation depend on the type of sleep disorder from which you suffer. However, some of the more general effects of lack of sleep include:

  • blurry vision
  • depression (While depression can cause a lack of sleep, it can also arise from sleep deprivation.)
  • dizziness
  • dramatic weight loss or gain
  • hallucinations
  • heart disease
  • hypertension (high blood pressure)
  • irritability
  • memory loss
  • nausea
  • tremors
  • trouble speaking.
I'M GOING TO BECOME A BLIND, CRYING, DELUSION, POSSIBLY FAT OR SKINNY, CRAZY, HEART ACHING, MOODY MESS WITH SHIT MEMORY AND THE SHAKES BUT I WON'T BE ABLE TO TELL ANYONE BECAUSE... I WILL HAVE "TROUBLE SPEAKING".

aaaaaahhhhhhhhh i think i may kill myself. OR let this lack of sleep kill me instead.

1 comment:

  1. irritability? check.
    possible depression? check.

    ReplyDelete