Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What's Wrong Is That You Can Suck My Dick

I have red shoulderlength hair. My arms are straight. My hands push down on your counter. I'm tuning my head and my hair swishes. "motherfucker" I pout my lips and say. I am warm beneath my fur coat I am this look that I have worn for years and yet you make me aggity. I can't help it. I say once more "mother fucker" cause that's what you are, I have no restraint, I just gotta say it. "mother fucker". I am comfortable in the clothes I wear, in this pharmacy, in this valley. I am only rocked by your god damn'd presence.
Once I was swept up in this river which gushed through here, the San Fernando valley. Once I wasn't drowning. You've been rocking my boat. Not my world. He rocked my world but you are rocking my boat. mother fucker. My hands push down on the gunnel. It is so wide my palm almost entirely is pressed upon it, my fingers curled under. Even as i sit here now, I sit the boat up, i can hold it with my frame. Ugh wash my mouth out, your dirty words' doing. I hold the gunnel my blood rushing, my body longing to rage. I arch my back, I hunch my back. YOU SAY: SIT PROUD, SIT TALL. a motherfucker.
When you yell at us, when you fucking dare, I look at you with my dirtiest glance. You're so entirely deserving of that. You can't use that tone with us, not with me. How dare you. You have no right to use that tone. I know what you're trying, what you're getting at but you're too undeserving. You don't even come close. He'd speak to us in the way you now intend to. He was allowed to. He could do anything, he had the right, the respect, the purpose. You fail. And you make us fail. How do you fucking even dare.
Shame on you.
Shame on you.
Old men need to learn their time is up. and I hate you more for being old. More than you being deaf, blind, irritating beyond belief is that you're old and therefore I'm so cruel for these thoughts of you, of my words. I don't give a fuck. You took from us so much, too much.
Where's your fucking decency.

No comments:

Post a Comment