Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Idiot

What a crazy night. Waves of chaos onto our shores and separate waves over me. Interfering and propagating. Sometimes I feel like dorothy... double time. Firstly I feel I like I can see emerald city in the distance and I've entered the poppy field and I'm running when suddenly I can't run anymore... I'm so... sleepy... and I just have to... rest for a minute. But I can't rest because I'm working and so everything I do I can't help but do in slow motion and in my mind I don't know where I am anymore. I am at work but this doesn't feel like work because this doesn't feel like my own mind. When I talk it's lethargic and they're heavy words filled with deep meanings and I feel with each sentence and order I trip and fall. Falling and tripping... good or bad for me? Then as well as this it's as though I'm caught in the twister and and everything is spinning around me.
Why did I go home? Why did I leave to catch my bus? And now, because I went home and because I caught the bus and because I didn't follow the night, the night is holding me back. I'm spited by its moon who is forcing me to hold it all in. Bowl, Schmowl! I'm trying to cry!
Why did I have to mimic my crazy night at work, couldn't I just leave us be? Now that I've been sporadic all I can be is sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment