Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Is that a cowlick, or are you just happy to see me?

I'M JUST HAPPY TO SEE YOU! (god I want to see you badly)

I'm trying to be really discrete about this in the efforts to avoid embarrassment but I can't refrain from shouting out into the blogosphere,

"I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU"

I can't say who you are or really anything about you because, I don't know, I just don't want to. Like I said, I don't want to embarrass myself. Perhaps even further embarrass myself because maybe, just maybe, you've been in a situation like this before and God that scares me. Who knew what was going on back then and like all things it probably was something which shouldn't have left the gloomy or stupid or ridiculous, lame, exaggerative, pathetic or boisterous place it was born.
Well, anyways, I'm sure you do know, [know that I love you, that is]. I hope and almost expect that you have some love for me too. I don't think that would be all that presumptuous of me either.

ooohh dear. It's only that sometimes I get in these moods and I can't stop thinking about you and everything's a whirlwind and while I want to call you I gotta call someone else who shares these feelings. It's so bad to indulge in them but that's the purpose of these calls, you see, because I just gotta hold onto the feelings of absolute love for you. I miss you and it's nice to think about nothing but you every so often while I willingly self destruct.

What I miss most is waking up to you

1 comment: