Thursday, March 25, 2010

the un-glory of the not-you

There are things you will never admit to. Not to anyone, not to your closest friends, your blood, your lover, your enemy.

I'll say it now though that you are really starting to piss me off.

Or maybe you have been driving me insane since the day we met and I was never aware of it till now but hey, I can see clearly now.

I find it to some extent irritating when someone decides within their own personal perameter how they behave around you. The thing about this is, I feel as though they are stuck between two things: how they act naturally and how they want to act. You can't really choose a method of attack when you aren't strong willed enough to abide my your own pathetic rules. Most of all, don't lead me down the alleyway and leave me there when you realise that you just subconciously tried to rape me and you're freaked out by the fact that you are possibly a rapist.

Don't bring it up, bring it up, speak, don't speak, laugh, don't laugh.

Make up your mind and I will be okay with either way, because I made up mine a very long time ago and your decision really doesn't effect me in the way it used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment