Friday, March 26, 2010

My woman is ragin'

This is a new regular I think we should have called "My woman is ragin'" dedicated to every single time my mother rages. I'll keep you up to date with my mothers LOOoooOOoooOOoopy Life.

Today at around 6.06pm:

The Ragin' Woman aka my mother enters my realm of watching simpsons and has a traditional Freak Out moment because she notices I'm wearing my school uniform. My mum can't handle it when I'm wearing my school uniform out of the 8.30am-3.15pm time slot as it dictates to her that something is wildy out of its place and must be put back to its normal spot. At this point she resembled King Kong and begun beating her fists on her chest and bared her teeth. "WHY ARE YOU IN YOUR SCHOOL UNIFORM?!" I begrudgingly get changed as she explains to me that staying in your school uniform out of school time means you are a dirty, messy, bad person.

Much, much, much more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment