Monday, November 1, 2010

And so it is just like they said it would be

So you ended up changing your name huh? Yeah that's alright cos I know you're the same scumbag that got us here in the first place. You're with another girl... I can't keep track really. You're seeing thousands, you've seen thousands, you'll see me to the end. You're really not as big as everybody says you are, my whole life has not been leading up to this moment. Today I found you on the desk, mine, all mine, all marked for me. I slid myself right in front of you and as I sat there waiting for you to come I didn't feel much, just thinking the same thoughts I've thought all year.

I've already mentioned this but I will again, my teacher said that the students who aren't depressed during the year are the ones that are going to be depressed when the results come back. So uh, I'll decode that, students who have been consistently depressed during the year will come out happy. Those that have been joyously riding along will be depressed afterwards. Well, well, here I come, I'm another fucking outlier. I've been feeling consistently shit all year and I have a feeling I will afterwards too.

Here's to still caring but not enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment