Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shit that is irritating me

So I noticed that we haven't posted in the past ten days, I wish I could say all that exam stress was getting to me but that isn't true. When I finished exams I felt close to nothing as everyone asks the "So how does it feel?" with their hopeful eyes which I presume have been looking over many notes, unlike myself, I just said something like "I think if I had studied harder it would have felt better...".

I am irritated right now by:

Itchy skin. I think everything is becoming too dry... and there's a part of my shins that is beginning to resemble images of severe desertification, which is really unattractive and I don't have an excuse cos it isn't winter.

Being hungry. I swear I am always hungry and there is almost never anything to eat.

Lack of loyalty. I'm pretty shit and I've come to notice other people are too. I had a funny thought tonight, how everyone commits "dog acts" because everyone is such a dawwwwg, and that was so fuckin' dawg, you know? Well aren't dogs meant to be fucking loyal?

No answers. When you ask a question and people dodge it, or they say they're too tired to answer, or they just walk into their bedroom and lock the door. Yeah that's directed at you, mum of the year. For once, give me a straight yes or no answer, because I know how much you love using option B.

To be honest, all in all, I am really quite happy right now. I was just thinking about the shit that irritated me which is sometimes easier to articulate than what makes me happy because I'm so good at complaining and then telling people about how much everything sucks because there are too many dicks (douchebags not the sexual organ) in the world and not enough time. I feel pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment