Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fellatio is Fun


I do not promise a flow of ideas in this post but rather some mediocre thoughts and facts. 

There is something undeniably fun about taking photos of things and places where it is prohibited. The art gallery can suck our cocks. Saturday was spent with LiquorLand; the best days are always the ones you least expect to be. 

I found out about a month ago that I gave my mum hemorrhoids when she was pregnant with me so not only did I give her the gift of life but I gave her "'Cushions of tissue filled with blood vessels at the junction of the rectum and the anus."

So we're currently learning about romanticism in lit. and today I got all depressed because he kept blabbering on about how we were all conformists and corrupted by society not by nature. Then he made a list of things that would be considered romantic such as:
  • wagging school
  • going down to the beach and taking drugs
  • getting pissed at the country side
In other news we have to write a metaphysical poem by tomorrow and failure is inevitable since it seems to be a common factor in my life as of  '09. So far I've got a man who climbs a mountain symbolic for a woman he will "conquer". Ah yes, writers block I'll suck your cock..

P.S. Treat yourself by googling hemorrhoids. You will either clench your butt or cross your legs. You know you want to.

1 comment:

  1. I semi-gagged. My dad mentioned he had hemorrhoids once, now i can't help myself imagine it.

    ReplyDelete