Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Scorned Lover

Exams are gonna get ya. You probably think they've hit, you're in them maybe? Well their wrath extends way past the tick over of a hand, the drop of a pen and a hit of the drink on the Thursday afternoon of your last exam.

Let’s just say 28.5% is a mighty measly way to repay someone.

And so, do not waste your mother fucking time studying. We warn you against this method, no we URGE you against it. Turn around and go back into the dark ages of year 8 (yr 8? who are we kidding) go back to your petty efforts of every previous year of your schooling because not trying is cool. It is skill to start an assignment the night that it is due and then have the luxury of handing it late by means of sickarse lies. Do it. succumb to the ever enticing habits which have kept you lazy all this time cause it's not worth changing now and it's definitely not worth being whipped by exams (and don't doubt me, exams will have you whipped).

You cannot love a test paper. Whatever affection you may feel post exam is only your warped sense of reality trying to give you a scrap of satisfaction. You would not have succeeded; you have no need to be proud and no fucking need for further study.

Please believe me. In my exam which I thought I’d done best in and had rather enjoyed doing I got 28.5%. I ask you, what kind of fuckery is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment