Thursday, June 3, 2010

An exam induced dream

my dream the other night was me doing maths. actual maths. problem after problem after problem. And the music playing in my dream was Crackity Jones, over and over and over again. As I'm sure you can imagine, i was on a mother fucking roll.

You try it now, push aside the stone covering the entrance to your study den and find your Saddler text book somewhere on the ground covered in a mountain of abandoned study. As you wait for the drum roll to come in, pick up your pen, slowly in suspense, then go mad when it hits. How can you possibly not get caught up in a frenzy of calculus!


When i was little i used to see people in my room at night; their silhouettes made from the clothes hanging on my door nob. It had been a long time since I'd had experiences like this but when i woke up from this particular dream i saw the side of my fire place as a man. He was tall and thin, wearing a suit and a hat. In my morning mind, still making the transition into real life, I realised he was, Jose Jones. like duh!

anyways a second later he was gone and I guess then I had fully awoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment