Thursday, October 1, 2009

Double Time

I've been attending school... in my holidays.

Ha i should end the post there but no, it gets better.

Everyone in my class is friends except i think they mostly only met each other on Monday and so they've made super progress and left me behind. whatever. Y'all don't know me. but then i turn my back, take a few paces, scratch at some bark, pick at my fingers, scuff my feet into the sand, pout my lips, shrug my shoulders, whatever, i don't care.
Yeh so they all know each other and shit and I'm left as the chick who wears black, knows nobody and has a fucked up voice (royalshow/drinking) but whatever, that's how they see me, again, y'all don't know me.

This is when i close my blogger window and take a quick break while basking in my own self pity to complete a facebook quiz, "What Stereotype Are You In High School?"...

In maths today we're sitting there, me in the back corner, and then my teacher says "the limit..." and before he finishes I jump up out of my seat and yell "the limit does not exist! the limit does not exist!!!" then, i suddenly click back into reality, look around and everybody's fucking laughing at me. One girl goes "oh hey, hahah Mean Girls, right" acknowledging my quote but other than that everyone is staring at me. I don't even get it myslef. It just happened. I hadn't even been paying attention to the lesson. I then slumped back down in my seat and returned to the shadows. My teacher continued, "as the limit tends to 2..."

For those of you who haven't seen mean girls or to the others who never realised it pure geniousness and took it for face value therefore not watching it enough times for the script to be entirely embedded into your brain, fuck you!

and also watch this clip. You can just start at 8.00 though, if ya wanna.

2 comments: