Saturday, October 10, 2009

Three's a crowd, four is not

What's cooler than being cool?

Beginning your night at midnight and finishing it just before the crack of dawn with three of your favourite people. To fulfill our 16 year old status as teenagers yes we must sneak out and experience the badass feeling of being truly free (or several hours of street roaming abilities). Last night I was accompanied with Dirtbag, Alex, Lulu and Lucy.

Let us introduce to you, Lucy In the Sky with Silver. Such an illustrious person, a feeling, a friend and foe. From afar you might mistake her as a goon bag but no she is so much more than that, a mistake of the factory maybe. She who had lived her whole life in a box came out that night to make our night come alive. We got on our knees like only a good slut can to suckle on her breasts, her lips, her facelessness. She climbed up onto a roof top with us and there we sat, danced and sung. With Lulu laughing on top of a roof proclaiming "We have personified a goon bag!".

There's something so great about walking in the late night when nobody else is there. It's like a post-apocalypse scenario and us, the aweeessooooomeee foursome, have stood the test of time. We begun the not-actually-that-long walk to the city to allow for Blogbear to satisfy her need for a McDonald's burger. We were visited by the coolest cops and one who was the most beautiful police woman we've ever seen. If you had seen us lying, standing, sitting at all different levels you woulda thought we were trouble too. I lying on the pavement, Alex on top of a wall, Dirtbag a little lower, Lulu the highest on a balcony. When a police car stops you feel so fucked, like okay here we go bring on the force. We all get down and sit at the bus stop at 1 something in the morning. She asks us what we're doing and I reply by telling her my quest for a burger. She tells me "well you'll have to walk off that burger." who knows what she means, I love her.
Things we did on our journey to the 24 hours McDonalds: I climbed a tree, I bought Twisties for $1.80, I was pushed in a trolley, Lulu and Dirtbag pick up a Spanish man, Alex is intimidated by catholics, I quote "No, you don't understand I'm protestant they're catholic. People get killed for that back home.", sucessfully got into and kicked out of the backpackers resort, Lulu and Dirtbag peed a total of six times (click of my tongue to that), I know people can't help it but the constant pissing pisses me off.

What does Blogbear have to show for the past 24 hours? A cigarette burn, a cut on her foot, bruises on her leg, ribs and arm.

P.S.

Two Reasons To Leave Perth:

To pursue sick parties,


and sicker shoes. Alexander McQueen; you scare and amaze me.


5 comments:

  1. guess who's breaking their comment virginity! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting for comment 100

    ReplyDelete
  3. come on this is getting ridiculous, over two weeks with nothing?

    ReplyDelete