Friday, January 22, 2010

I love your stinkin' guts

I don't know if I believe in God but I believe in the sheer joy of beautiful shoes. I'm about to go to bed and since I know from watching the news and regularly reading the financial review that finacial miracles hardly ever happen. Instead I'm going to pray to you Chloe.

Dear Chloe,

I love you so, I love your thin heel clicking away at the ground, I love the feel of your shoe box when I run my hands across it so slightly. I love the smell of fresh leather. I love the way you make my heart beat, I love the way you always make me superficial. I love you, please appear on my door step when I awake.

Thank you.
Yours sincerely.

P.S.

THE FUCKING REASON WOMEN BUY SHOES THAT DON'T FIT THEM IS BECAUSE YOU TORTURE US WITH YOUR BEAUTY AND THE LURE OF GIVING US INSTANT PLEASURE. WORST OF ALL IS YOU DON'T CARE, YOU JUST REMAIN LOOKING GOOD AND EXPENSIVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment