Friday, January 1, 2010

hi, it's me mageret

god of all gods, i have a few questions to pose to you:

dear vodka,

why do you provide such fun yet taste so bad?
why do i skull you?
why do you give the promise of a good night but then fuck it up at the same time?
why do i shiver when i drink you?
why does my vodka vomit smell a particular way?
why do you taunt me with that burn in my throat?
why are you so endlessly great?

my, my, my, why are we all binge drinkers?

dear incestuous person,

why do you not realise that that girl is related to you?
do you not understand that second cousins are still cousins?
is it that maternal likeness that attracts you to her?
do you realise that you are not a part of the amish community?
do you want to have fucked up babies?

dear wealthy old men of vietnam,

why does your facial expression instantly make my stomach turn?
why do you grind against that prositute with your big fat wallet?
why do you touch me when i don't even know you?
why do i have to say "i'm 16" in order to scare you away?
why do i have to fear for the type of men who will not be scared by the above?

what has this night taught me:
90% of the partying population need alcohol to have a good time.
5% of people consider incest in their lives
80% of white men in asian countries are chasing costly vaginas.




SAD FACE THUMBS DOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment