Sunday, January 10, 2010

Key To The House Baby

currently I am sitting on a winning percentage of 20% in Solitaire. I've had it higher before, maybe at at 23? I'm not really sure. Anyways of my 2748 games played I've won 576 which is 20.96 percent. Since I'm 0.04 away from 21 percent and 0.0004 multiplied by 2748 is 1.0992 that means to raise my winning percentage to 21 I need to win 1.0992 games. Oh my fucking god.

I know, I know whatever. It's just Solitaire, right? NOT! Man, I've been shedding tears over this game tonight and I'm fucking praying that I reach that sweet sweet coming of age digit.

Besides having a break to get myself together before I begin one of the greatest endeavors of my lifetime, I just thought I'd post this so maybe one person will view this in the next few minutes and pray that I make this, cause I'm telling you, I want this so badly.

Now if I don't win the next game (heavens forbid) then, since 0.0005 multiplied by 2749 is 1.3745 I'm still okay but if I loose that one too I'm going to have to win the next two games in a row and after that I'm not sure I can be bothered doing the maths.

Oh well, here goes everything!

1 comment: