Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Listening Everybody! :)

I Just cried when I opened my itunes to 4200 songs. Tears of joy! Who knows where the others all ran off to but god all mighty am I glad. I'm SO glad. I didn't know what to do, didn't know what to do, didn't know what to do. I was tired of weeping, tired of moaning and I was tired of groaning for you, dear music.

But Hurrah! I managed to find some of my music hidden on my computer. The salvaged music seems really random however and I am clueless as to where the rest of is hiding. But man am I happy to have something, anything, to be occupying my lovely old itunes. Perhaps I was gifted with the intelligence needed to find the lost files because of my abstinence from that hell sent shiny lip gloss? who knows.

Excuse me now as I return to admiring a valid music library in all it's glory, I just thought a sweet update on the music sitch would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment