Sunday, January 10, 2010

Something's Gotta Give

My irritating rash has been with me for ages now. I seriously never had anything like it until around June last year and now it seems to be everywhere. I've been tracking the nasty bugger and it seems to be trailing my perfume hot spots. To be honest I've suspected this for a while and have acted on observations by wearing my perfume in the usual places (wrists and neck) until the rash catches whiff and then I'll spray a little further up my arm next time or to the side of my neck. However now the rash has moved there too! I'm seriously fucked. My parents seem to think it's the perfume causing the rash, "WHHHHHHHHHHHHY? I've been wearing this perfume forever. This doesn't make sense!". Apparently you get rashes from things you already know, just like allergies.

What am I to do? I love my perfume. I've worn the same one for the past three years and it's starting to become me. I guess love hurts...

3 comments: