Thursday, December 31, 2009

I Can Eat My Words

, well drink them, because you know what I said about being over cocktails? Total bullshit! I found out that the further you get from Bangkok the less sugary and stronger the drinks get! Yes mother fuckers, YES!! It's NYE! and for once we have a decent bar fridge!

There's a party in the basement of our hotel tonight. Suddenly bringing glitter and purple lipstick along with buying four different rubber masks doesn't seem so stupid. Also our room is on a separate hall to everyone else so we're gonna paint the town red later.

The last two days we've been riding on dirt track (however not Voldemort, he (she) piked out). Dirt track can suck my dick.
gladly.
At one point today I found myself in a very frightening situation. I was in the middle of the pack which no longer was a pack as it'd dilated with a very big range. I could see no one ahead or behind me when I was attacked by a vicious dog. As I approached him in the distance I saw that, whilst having the usual open cuts on the barren patches of skin where the fur simply is not, this Thai dog was not lethargically sleeping, but standing. His body looked abrupt and tense but neck up he held himself low but level. I was fearful from the moment I saw him and screwed up my face as, when I got nearer, he seemed to walk towards me, stealthily. Then suddenly he ran up to me and was barking and snapping. I froze and screamed. Quickly I rode off and luckily he did not follow. And now i feel deathly afraid of dogs. What happens to my dear old Beagle when I get home? :

After our ride today we went swimming in a waterfall. There were these little fishes which ate the dead skin on your feet. really gross and scary. The dutch said they were simply kissing us. But my tendency to call bullshit surfaces it's scummy little face.

Kudos to Voldemort who just located the backpacker's strip of our town along with some night clubs; but to find them we have to look for a large sporting field which opposes them? I vote backpackers.
Oh but as I write this, she just fucked up the printer. Oh well, all in the efforts to ensure us a good night out. She's printing of some maps and the like x 55.

On Our trip we have two of the best drivers in the entire world. At dinner last night Voldemort was trying to scape the flesh off of her coconut which housed her pina colada. One of the drivers leans in as Um, our leader, commentates, "He likes to help!"
Oh yes he does. He sat opposite us at dinner and we hardly lifted a finger. He served all of our food, filled our drinks and would have spoon fed us had we not already beaten him to it. He did like to help. He did LOVE to help. Ahhh they're the best!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this article іs nice, my siѕter is analуzing theѕе things,
    so I am going to tell hеr.

    Feel free to visit my ωebрage - Lloyd Irvin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone loves what you guys are usually up too.
    Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the superb works
    guys I've included you guys to our blogroll.

    My weblog :: Justin Sather

    ReplyDelete