Monday, December 28, 2009

Foreign Correspondents

I, Dirtbag, am in Thailand with Voldemort and BlogBear is in Vietnam with Lulu. You see we're very close to each other. So close yet so far.

Today we did a tree top tour called Flight of the Gibbon all by flying fox.Wicked. We saw tigers, rhinos, hippos, giraffes, elephants, ostriches, emus, monkeys... and yeh. Thailand is pretty cool. Better than Tokyo but worse than Cambodia. I think economically that doesn't make sense but that's my order, order of preference.

I'm sad that we made it to the red light district and left without having seen the ping pong show. Life goal still left uncompleted. I really want to see some white women with Thai men cause vice-versa is really getting on my nerves.

Went to a roof top bar. It was really nice. Cocktails included Sex on the MOON! crazy right. I got a kick from it. I am sick of cocktails though, too sweet.

We did our tour today with some Russians. Man their accents are cool. They look so Russian too; You can pick one.

Tomorrow we're cycling into the wilderness. Heading to our New Year's Eve destination. Hurrah!






...NAWWWWWT!

Voldemort's job was to google all bars, markets and shopping centre and she conjured up a list any wizard would be envious of. My job was to plan the ultimate NYE, which I did, but there is somethings in life which are out of my control and on December 31st/ January 1st we'll find ourselves in one of three situations...

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment