Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Oolsdickpsychbye, Clsdickmuss, Retsdikarcig

we had our first day of cycling through Thailand today. I really enjoyed it.
ll over Thailand there are feral dogs. They're unclipped. They're big balled. Big Nippled. Big scary teethed. Big threat!
I'd latched onto this idea/plan that if ever one of the dogs tried to attack me I could simply ride off smug, screaming "bite dust suckerssss". I was majorly discomforted when told a dog would be much faster than me. Very very discomforted.
Our Group includes two Germans, two dutch people and us; and tourists come and stare at us, blow bubbles with their gum, have fun. After picking up on their ability to fluently speak English as well as their native tongue we felt very vulnerable. Who knew what they could say about us and it sure gave them the upper hand. And so was born Sparkle Motion's beautiful brain Child:

ESTAVAGORGHRE

Ibza leaf estdickgrate iradikfuck pledikpee noza leef etdickplan, Nixfer far Hart!

Dirtbag and Voldemort are not a force to be reckoned with! We've got original handshakes and a language under our belts so unless you're a manky dog and good at finding wayward teens in Thai jungles, good luck!

Yes, so as promised the saga continues with the infamous three dots, not two senseless dots but three

three hits of meth ,
,
,

...

1) We stay in and work on our newly acquired linguistic skills and kinetic movements. The whole night long. Preferably in the dark and maybe the curtain slightly drawn but enough for the full moon to lend us some basketivity.

2) We sneak out and get stolen by some men and then fucked and then fuck each other arse to arse by the only white man who prefers whites over Thais. "If this is red, what's orange?". (As I write this I look at Voldemort who's currently cheek to cheek with me on a chair and I think to myself "I wanna go ass to ass with you" and I know she's thinking back "I wanna go ass to ass with you.")

3) Do I dare eat a peach? and draw out this any further? Situation 3 is undecided. to be continued...

BedTime! Fuck running the red light, hit the RED LIGHT!

(district)

(9)

(L)

A.H. for Little Miss Piggy

xx

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment