Friday, December 18, 2009

Dear Darla: Part One

As the title suggests this is part one in a series of posts called Dear Darla. There will be three parts in total and most likely they'll be quite separated depending on whether anyone has reached the highest level of disgust which I can take.

This is a shout out to one of my favourite movies, The Little Rascals. I hope you understand where I'm coming from and if not, hire the movie, it's the greatest.

And now because you make me sick, and I mean literally and physically, the inaugural Dear Darla,

YOU MAKE ME VOMIT!

cause you fucking do. I mean I did and I'm not even the yacking type, unless there's goon involved.


Love Alfalfa

P.S. Here's what Darla (front row, second from the left) grew up to be:

3 comments:

  1. i opened nictamere today expecting a new post or two.
    i got SIX.
    im so impressed with you both. and i love the summer holidays for giving you more time to write things for me. and anyone else who reads this too. but mainly me.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. but now im sad because today there was nothing new!

    ReplyDelete