Thursday, December 10, 2009

"This summer will rock!"

To all the hopeful girls and boyz,

Right now I'm lying in bed after hours of slumber, after hours of wasting my time watching endless television. I've eaten tree Trumpet's, two chicken wings, one toasted sandwich, omelet, handfuls of jellybeans, half a pizza, two scoops of ice-cream in the past 24 hours. Life couldn't be more wasteful and right now it's great.

Cigarette smoke is traveling into my room from the working electrician. Lately we've had a lot of smoking men around the house. Nothing to do, nowhere to go. I love the lack of plans.

You know when you smell something and it reminds you of the same thing every single time? Lynx chocolate, I have it with that. Well we both do. Last night was the first time this year it's reminded me of something new. The guy that it reminded me of is basically the last man standing and what it mainly marks to me is new memories. Summer is here and life is new all over again.

I hope that everyone has the greatest summer before the majority of us embark on "the most important year" which I call bullshit on.

Let's get ridiculously drunk, laugh inappropriately, lose our shoes, sleep in, sleep out, watch stupid amounts of films and t.v., gain weight, lose weight, fall in love, get burnt, get tan, jump festivals, hold the hand of a musician after you jump the festival and kiss that one person or none.

My grade 5 dictionary says that "the meaning of life is to have fun", I don't know about the accuracy of this statement but it fucking applies for summer. So everyone, get fucked! In the greatest way possible!!


No comments:

Post a Comment