Thursday, December 10, 2009

What Not

These are things that have happened this month that in my mind were not worth blogging about but now I am going to blog about.

The following is what has been brewing as a draft for a month:


yoko ono,
It's been a year since the fun begun, it's been months since I've felt this happy. There's been mad dogs breathing down my neck but I just can't give a fuck. No boy, no girl, no man, no woman will bring me down. I just won't let them.


A week later I added to this post:


ohhhhh this was written a week ago, it's untrue as i've figured out.



Anyway on a less solemn note, I've got a lesson to teach you three people who read our blog, Hello Rowdy, Hello Unamed Female Protagonist, Hello Killer of Love. The lesson is to judge selectively. I know everyone does because depending on the person, your judgement can be very validated and be used as a good tool to keep away from those infected with HIV or say a man with a purple dick. But you know still, on the other hand it's keeping you away from all the beauty in the world that lies right in front of you. Here's my little story. This may be nothing, but listen out.


There's someone I met over a year now. I've seen them round the place and I've hated them. I saw them as someone weak, someone who did not stand up for themselves. A push over, well maybe they are but I held that against them and I didn't allow them to ever make another impression on me. I only realised much more recently how sweet this person really is, so fucking sweet that I'm falling in love you know. You meet someone, and there's a certain weight of respect you have for how much shit they get and also there's annoyance for the fact they cop it.


The greatest thing? This person will most likely read it, do you know what's even better? They won't ever think that it's them I am talking about.


P.S. collectively, this was written over two months now.

No comments:

Post a Comment