Thursday, December 17, 2009

No Mo Mo?

Just like in my post about solitaire there's been another time when my brain did something subconsciously in a split second which majorly freaked me out. Again I was shocked and initially swore to keep what happened simply within the walls of my body but as time went on I found it all pretty funny and ended up telling a lot of people and so here i am, much like in my solitaire post, not seeing any reason why i shouldn't just let it all go on the Internet. So here goes,

I was watching There Will Be Blood when i came across the most beautiful thing, this:



and the thought which my brain conjured up was this, "What an impressive moustache. Moustaches are cool. You should definitely grow an impressive moustache like his. Imagine how cool you'd be." all in a split second. (minds are really special in the way that they're similar to Narnia- in your head you can have really long trains of thought which actually occupy no time in real life out of body time). You see this scared me, I sometimes scare myself. I was very still and I think I did some kind of shifty awkward eye movements just to suss out whether anyone could have possibly known what had just happened. I remained stunned and motionless until i sternly told myself, "NO. You cannot grow a moustache! You are a woman(/girl)!"
Like I said, I really scared myself.
I continued to watch the film and Daniel Day Lewis and all his facial hair goodness along with the film and score themselves were incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment