Sunday, December 20, 2009

"These Pretzels Are Making Me Thirsty!"

I frequently have dreams where I drink alot of water, and I mean alot. It's either me standing at a fridge which dispenses water or at a kitchen sink with two glasses so that while I'm drinking one I can be refilling the other. Sometimes the whereabouts of the kitchens changes. I could be at home just drinking by myself or trying to do something but I can't cause I have to keep drinking or at a party where I exclaim, "Hey guys! What the fuck! Haha look at me go. Haha no seriously, look! I can't stop drinking! This is insane, right?!"

The best things about these dreams is mostly I don't notice how annoying the scenario actually is, I mean once, like I mentioned, I was trying to do something else so the excessive need to drink really fucked me over, but in general, because you don't find it annoying these kinds of dreams are pure satisfaction! I mean you have no other purpose and while you're drinking all you think about is drinking and so you simply get to feel the pleasure of swallowing a mouth full of water when you're parched; the greatest feeling in the world.

Now I know I only have these dreams because I go to sleep thirsty and don't realise it but I still find them bazaar and hilarious. Like come on, I have dreams which seem to go for hours of me just drinking water and doing nothing else except maybe basking in the sheer splendor of drinking so much fucking water! Man, everyone has these dreams, and they're crazy! I love 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment