Monday, December 21, 2009

The Trouble With Love is

This one time when Chris Brown and Rhianna came to Perth, I downloaded all the Chris Brown and Rhianna songs I could find because I had heard they'd been in Mount Lawley and spent twenty grand on Beaufort st. It was my first time using limewire and the first time I'd heard either of their music. Some could even say they were my first loves... (nah not really)

I thought of myself as a massive fan after that. To this day I think I still like Rhianna but not her boobs which are weird and not her "hella stylish on the for front of fashion and controversial" outfits. Same goes to you Lady Gaga, but I love nothing about you. Nothing.
I don't hear much about Chris Brown anymore. And since I am the token bandwagon fan of his it's probably because he hasn't been within a one kilometre radius of me lately and I'm just not amused anymore.


:) :) :) Love Games

No comments:

Post a Comment