Monday, December 21, 2009

CTRL + SHIFT + C


Greese is the word? Sims is the word. Sims is the world. Sims should be the world.

You don't have style, you have fashion and wealth.
rosebud. ROSEBUD. ROSEBUD;!;!;!;!;! copy: ;!;!;!;!;! paste ;!;!;!;!;! = ROSEBUD;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! copy: ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! paste: ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! = ROSEBUD;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!

I hate you so much. I fight urges to kill you. I want the pleasuer of killing you but mostly the pleasure of you gone. I want a vanishing act. murder is not that.
Move ojects--------> Delete

I want to save the game then Move ojects--------> Delete myself. yes. I've a pleasant mood.

Fast forwad a year. Be a kid forever. Never be a kid. Be an adult forever.

I used to say that losing my Sims disk was the worst and best thing to happen to me. I lived for that game but without it i had a proper life again. Now i say that it was definitely the worst. I want a Sims life because this proper one blows.



They look so cool.

1 comment:

  1. I was bitterly dissapointed reading this after seeing only the start on my 'Blogger Buzz'. Bitterly, bitterly dissapointed.

    ReplyDelete