Monday, December 14, 2009

Black out

So there's me lying in bed on a Sunday night on the mac doing whatever shit I usually do. Talking, checking, reading, yadda, yadda, ya. Then there's a black out and suddenly the only source of entertainment I have is candles and making pretend horror films with my video camera on night vision. That proved to be fun for about half an hour till I realized I couldn't do anything else. No electricity meant nobody to call, nothing to watch, nothing to listen to. I decided to lie in bed until the electricity would turn back on, that was riveting. When will it turn on? Nobody knows. 

My parents saw the black out as no means of ruining their night, instead they cleaned the bathroom by candle light. Aww, cute! Who said anything about a mid-life crisis or trouble in their matrimonial paradise? 

No comments:

Post a Comment