Monday, October 18, 2010

Famguy1

Family Guy is one of those shows I watched the fuck out of a couple years back and then got sick of about two years later. It's sort of like the same way I treat whatever I put on my toast, I have favourites that are on high rotation Vegemite, Nutella and Peanut Butter. I always pick them up again though, so perhaps I will pick up Family Guy again. Other runner ups in choices of what to put on toast: pb and j, sugar and butter, honey and butter. Although sadly the days of jam and butter have just never quite had a strong enough come back. My oh my was it a good run though.

I'm hoping to open up my heart again... (I didn't intend to write about my eating habits)

"And it's not so much I want to "kill" her. It's just I want her not to be alive anymore."

No comments:

Post a Comment