Sunday, October 3, 2010

Re: sluts, the results are in

Ever dropped you phone in the toilet? I never have but yet all I ever hear is about people doing it, they're so open about it, like it's no longer all the cool kids' dirty little secret. No more are there rows of cars up on the hillside with their windows steamy but rather cubicle after cubicle after cubicle letting slip a slurping sound. I guess I gotta get with the times and not be so frigid.

The thing about dropping an iPhone in the toilet, however, is that for some reason it results in you drinking your own piss.

I don't quite understand how it works myself but this girl I know dropped her iPhone in the toilet. When she took it out she noticed a little hole which her piss must have gotten into and was probably fucking up her phone's insides. She then decided the only way to get the piss out was to suck it out with her mouth. mmmmm

The phone never ever worked again. soooo wooorth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment