Sunday, September 27, 2009

You Can't Always Get What You Want

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT?

1) I want to use capital letters to stress my urgency without yelling.

2) I want ahremen@hotmail.com and tokomanidis_18@hotmail.com to stop adding me. Please stop! I don't have enough time in the world to keep denying your adds. There is either something fucked with my messenger or it's you.

3) I want my nose to stop running or alternatively I could get a box of tissues in my room. The current cycle I'm trapped in is sniffing my nose, then tasting the phlegm in the back of my mouth, then leaving it there, then swallowing it, then back to square one. It's disgusting and it's painful.

4) I want a room in my house that resembles Mecca Cosmetics. With many-a colours and brands of everything.

5) I want to be a seal. Are seals hairless?

P.S. I wrote this on the 11/29/09

No comments:

Post a Comment