Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Person X is on a roll

Background infomation to understand the joke: Dirtbag is possibly staying back a grade because of her D average.
Dirtbag: Go do a 69 with Whitey!
Person X: Why don't you go hang out with the Year 10's so you might have some friends next year?

Later that day...
Person X: Oh my god, I need a mango sorbet on a cone!!!
Blogbear: No you don't need it, you want it. You need to know the difference between what you want and what you need. Like you need Whitey's dick.
Person X: Aw yeah, because I need to give Whitey head but I want to do 69 with him.

...Later that day...
Blogbear: How big is Whitey?
Person X: Well, Le Toy is apparently 20cm so he says.
Dirtbag: Yeah, so how big is Whitey?
Person X: Whitey is like 18. Would that be centimetres or millimetres?
Dirtbag: His dick would be like 2 centimetres.
Cue EPIC laughter.

...Later that afternoon...
Person X: Come to the toilet with me, I need to pee.
Person Y (This person is embarressed so we can't put their name even though we want to): Yeah ok, but I need to poo too.
Person X: Then poo, it's after school so the cleaners will clean it
.

3 comments: