Sunday, September 20, 2009

The ring of suffer

Last night I got drunk, too drunk. Dirtbag believes it was my mind set, I don't know what to believe. My stomach is churning, my tongue has that gross taste of blandness and what hurts more than my headache is the embarrassment.

There's emotional drunks, there's aggressive drunks and then there are drunks that just throw shit into the pool. Last night I fell into the first catagory. How fucking embarressing, I became who I hate. I haven't spoken to anyone today that hasn't asked me how I am feeling. Memories are coming back to me, stories are being told to me. I'm surprised I didn't die last night.

Things that suck:
  • Vomitting into a bucket,
  • Vomitting out of the car at the traffic lights,
  • Finding a hole in your dress,
  • Waking up in last nights clothes including rings, stockings, cuffs that have left your body feeling numb,
  • Thinking about skulling vodka and shivering- voddy, vod, no, no.

I came home and my dad asked me why I wanted to go home early and apparently I said, "Find......................Person X" and crawled upstairs.

After laughter (comes tears).

No comments:

Post a Comment