Monday, July 20, 2009

Off to Meet Some Dark Lords. Big Ones. Full of Sperm

In the hopes of distracting myself from the emptiness of our consumer driven lives i thought i'd do a little blogging. But on what? i've done nothing but (now let me try and put this descretely) chill by the river, take baths and get caught in the rain. I'm the mother fucking aqaurius queen, the water bearer which close to a twelth of the population could have stamped on their hip.

Today marks the last day of holidays. School, how do i loathe thee, let me count the ways...

whatever.

Today's also the day that Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldridge first landed on the moon forty years ago. The 21st in the USA, beating the russians to tha moon and the australians through time (see it's the 20th today, duh). Let's hope that tomorow's return to education sees me overcoming my across-the-board failings and maybe i'll be the social recluse to come out of hiding in forty years time... rather than in 2 years time giving birth and saying, "I'm a crack-whore who should have made my skeazy boyfriend wear a condom"

anyways, i'm going. He who cannot be named (voldermort!!!!) just rang asking i come round with an open bottle of wine. OOOH dark lord!!! Who needs affection when I have his blind hatred. Hittin the drink can only mean one thing- next post: HARRY POTTER FAN FICTION.
This wizard's off the go tame tha shrew, if ya know what i mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment