Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Food For Thought

I house a truly rewarding talent but it's only for my benefaction, sadly.
I wish everyone could experience what i do, multiple times a day. It isn't easy though. It's not as though I simply click my fingers and bam, pleasure. Uh-uh. Actually about a year ago it was like that, it simply came to me, and each time I'd worry that this time it'd be the last of my effortless bliss however the trend continued for over 3 months, but I guess the fluke season had to end and it served me well as, what I interpreted as, a gift from the universe, a token of appreciation, for my appreciation. Skill my friend. I am the master of last bites.


Believe me, I wish to roll out my tongue and you walk the red carpet to a sensory satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment