Monday, July 13, 2009

So long, farewell

I have deleted my Myspace. In realization that it is essentially a waste of time and it's unhealthy I swear. Myspace is like a child. People warn you not to get one except you don't listen, you think you'll be different but give it some time and you'll slowly lose your innocence. You will wake up one morning and realise you are a whore to myspace and you just don't know where your life has gone. So when you go to delete it, its like killing your baby and they're looking into your eyes saying "Do you really want to do this?". Sitting in your chair you just want to hold it and say "Please Tom, give me a few more minutes". Then bam, your babies dead.

One day you're just 13, the next day you're sucking Tom's dick. So have your Myspace baby, and eat it too- the placenta, yeah it hurts so good. Oh Annie, I don't know if the sun'll come out tomorrow. Maybe I'm exaggerating a little.


P.S. I got my report today and all I can say is: epic fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment