Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We're on Crack Tonight

Question everything... or not

I opened my itunes and so opened that window box thing which does when you put in a cd. It reads: Do you want to import the CD onto your music library?

Ha but tonight i read it as: Why do you want to import the CD onto your music library?

And i kinda was like"woah, okay, why? cause.... i... like.. music" and sat, staring as my screen. It felt really weird and still, like on the verge of an awakening or something. I reckon i tilted my head or at least grew a heavy brow. I mean, a computer questioning your motives, especially something like wanting to listen to a cd, it's a shock and leaves you wondering. I mean, i like music, what else can i say?

But then i re-read it and had a good laugh.

P.S. Two posts in twenty minutes, you know you love us

No comments:

Post a Comment