Sunday, July 5, 2009

You should want what you need

This is not another recap of a teenage weekend no one cares about. Its my thoughts on something no one cares about. Refreshing.

I just have to say that today I was in Northbridge and saw a guy giving some sort of tribute to Michael Jackson as I was standing behind him to get a drink. Firstly he spun around and then moonwalked away. Fucking moonwalked away from the cash register! The question in my mind is did MJ's death hurt so much that he had to encorporate Jackson on a day-to-day basis? God only knows. I had to turn to my sister and pretend she said something really funny to me. The guy seemed pretty embarressed, its like he acted out one of those dumb things you want to do but only think about in your head.

First move:

Second move:
I saw Sunshine Cleaning today which I enjoyed, its by the producers of Little Miss Sunshine which sort of shows. A bunch of good actors, an original plot, humourous and relatable. I advise you to see it.
Heres a crazy thought, imagine if you loved working. Everything could work to your advantage I swear. I realised the other day that I am fairly uncommitted to everything. Be it people, staying in, going out, playing games, hobbies, sport, school; whatever it is I feel like I can be pretty.. fickle towards everything. Fickle is a bad connotation. Fickle is something I endeavour to change, so is my state of laze. I want to find a hobby for these holidays. It won't even need to be something I'm good at. Putting in the time, work and getting good is half the fun. Anyway, theres my thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment