Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Complainte

Tomorrow afternoon calls for a three hour exam in which I must vomit up everything I recall from Germany 1918-1945. I'm not in the mood for you, Hitler. I'm not in the mood for your Foreign Policies and your need for lebensraum and racial purity. Nein! Nein! Nein! My mind's gonna be elsewhere tomorrow as it has been tonight.

Today as I walked through the wintery wonderfuck of Perth my dress flew up exposing everything bellow my belly. Sad thing was my hands were full and I couldn't pull down my dress in time to prevent from embarrassment. If anyone was near the state library today and spotted an arse accompanied with a burn on it's back, THAT WAS ME!

The past few nights I've been having dinner by myself. It's actually kinda nice. Empty house with a dog, and maybe its a man's best friend but my dog's got a pimple on it's fat tail so it just doesn't cut it. Routine: come home, study, eat dinner in front of television, study. Exams; you're killing me softly...


P.S. Apparently Jews weren't in our exam, even though we spent a term learning about it, because it was feared we would get 'emotional' during our exam. Have the Jews not been persecuted enough? Or is this a ploy to teach us the true meaning of ostracism?

1 comment: