Saturday, November 28, 2009

I Think He's Planning Her a Candle Lit Dinner

We may forgive but we never forget? How about forgetting but never forgiving? It sort of doesn't make sense because if you've forgotten where does the not being able to forgive come from. But I guess you can choose not to forgive and then end up forgetting it? In my eyes that's the same as forgiving. Not really, but you see, it puts you in the same place.

Putting and placing. Sometimes you mean things and that's what gets meant. You write something and know it will be interpreted one way when you meant it another but then there's one person who understood completely. No, No, obviously you suck but hey, it's not even meant for you to read into it. This is another you. The all knowing, all seeing, billion dollar eye. The eye who'll read this first and again making meaning of my words; turn you to I. An eye for I.

Sometimes selfish kinds of loves sprout from selfish people made selfish by a selfish lover's selfishness. Again it's about putting and placing. Sometimes (all the time) you don't realise. You're always not realizing so many things which becomes everything.
Paloma Picasso's hands; hey! hey! she's got power.

So if it's forgotten and not forgiven it becomes an underlying thing. Underlying your lives. I hope it surfaces and I hope it's accepted. I hope it's like now, when anything can be said without saying anything and still make feasible, relevant conversations because of the other underlying things. you laid them too.

Some people need to learn a lesson,
the lesson gets learnt.

Sometimes you mean things and
that's what gets meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment