Monday, November 23, 2009

What's The Difference?

Attention! Attention! A new round of drinks and it's our shout!

You see there's a difference between like and love. Because I like my sketchers but I love my prada backpack

-But I love my sketchers?

That's because you don't have a prada backpack

-O-oo-h

Now we neither own sketchers or prada backpacks :( which makes us the unwashed miscreants of this world :( :(
We don't like and we don't love? No, no I don't think so. We definitely like (so says facebook) and we definitely love. Another thing which I have to say "I don't think so" about is you having sketchers and a prada backpack. You're no better than us you wannabes.

I cut the red tape on the new section of our blog, What's The Difference, because clearly no one seems to know.

Our Gisele Bundchen model of a model here to open our campaign is this:

You see there's a difference between looking slutty and sexy. Because that slut's insecure but that sexy minx is confident.

-But I think I'm confident?

That's because you're a dumb bitch

-O-oo-h

No comments:

Post a Comment