Saturday, November 21, 2009

Why You Being a Dickhead For, Stop Being a Dickhead

I've got feathers in my hair. I've got a hole in my duvet. I've got your shit in my ear. I've got nothing left. I've got no desire whatsoever to talk to you. I don't want to hear you ask me again and again and again and again again again. I've got no stand on this. I've got to hear you out?
I've got tickets and shows. I've got car rides and strolls. I've got things one two three four five six seven and I don't need you to ask me one two three four five six... seven hundred.
I've got mess yeah. I've got space but it's messy right? I've got a face and it's messy too. I've got clothes and I've got them messy. I've got to know you messy fucker and you don't know you're a messy fucker.

I've got notes. I've got sight of a feather in my hair. I've got to deal with you. I've got to deal with you remembering if you don't forget. I've got one year left. I've got disasters. I've got failure. I've got nothing. I've got jewelery on me. I've got jewelery in me. I've got water boiling. I've got summer coming. You've got summer coming. I've got you for summer. I've got everyone for summer. I've got everyone for summer. I've got people sticking around. I've got knowledge of those who should stick together. I know people who learn. People who lean. People who loiter. People who can't be alone. People I can't let be alone. I've not even go to be there.

1 comment: