Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bleeding Gums Murphy

One time when we were kids in 78 Records my dad let my brother and I pick a cd each. I chose one of the simpsons. Yep, it was songs from the simpsons. I even ended up learning all the words.
One I can still remember, it goes "I got a bratty brother, he bugs me every day..." well I can recall that much of it. Ha, that's from way back when i was seven or something

oh wait... "Today my own mother gave my last cupcake away, my dad acts like he belongs in the zoo"

In the lyrics booklet of the cd there were pictures of the people who did the voices of each character and on their photo was like a transparent picture of the character they were the voice of. Hahaha well foolish me always thought that they were pictures of people who'd seen ghosts of simpsons characters in real life and the written lyrics, which i never read, i thought we the accounts of their experiences with the ghosts. Hahaha such a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment